Hi everyone. I hope everyone is doing ok in this crazy rain event. I was in touch with the school administration overnight, and they confirmed that the pool hasn't been maintained since before the rain started last week. They can't confirm either way if the pool chemical balance is currently safe to swim in, due to schools being closed and no one on site, and mainly due to this reason as well as the safety of driving at the moment, we've made the decision to cancel tonights event.

With that said, we are in discussions of having some additional sessions to make up all the event days that we've missed this year so far, and will let everyone know if and when that will be.

Apologies again for having to cancel. Hope everyone is staying safe, especially with more rain predicted in the coming days.

If you have any questions please feel free to message us on FB, or email


4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All